*Snap Snap* "Strike a pose! That's it! Hold it!"
Graduation is a couple months away and the 5th and 6th formers are getting their photos taken. The 'photo studio' is packed with boys and girls getting all glammed up to record (through photos) a milestone in their lives. Make-up artists and Hairdressers are out in their numbers in the form of students helping their friends and batch mates to look their best for these photos. Friends take group pictures with each other and the place is full of life, laughter and excitement, it's contagious!
I have only spent two years at this institution and they have been pretty good ^_^ I will miss certain things at MHS but I think I'm ready for the journey ahead of me. I know I can do it with God at my side :D
So if you have lost hope, try to get it back. Keep your chin up! You can do it! P.U.S.H. Pray Until Something Happens!
In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
-Bill Cosby
![]() |
![]() |
| Getting help with fixing my blouse over the gown |


No comments:
Post a Comment