Monday, 22 December 2014

Sixth Form Association Christmas Dinner

Season's Greetings! It's Christmas Time and we can feel it in the changing weather and all the cheerful people around us. We can see it in the beautifully decorated houses and shops through the lights and wreaths and all the other 'Christmasy' things.
Traditionally, the Sixth Form Association (SFA) of my school hosts a Christmas dinner for all the 6th formers and this year was no different. The theme for this year's dinner was "Masquerade Misterioso" so the ladies came decked in their beautiful dresses and masks and the gentlemen in their suits and masks.
Unfortunately there were no masks available in the local stores where I live to match my dress and I wouldn't have enough time to ship one and I'm not the best person for DIY activities so I just went without one. Here is a picture of the dress I wore.
The dress was designed by my sister (JhoBa) and made by my dress maker. The shoes are Pierre Dumas (I found them at Exquisite Boutique on Midway Mall), my nails were done at Creative Nails on Brumalia Town Centre and I think the accessories are from Maxie Department Store (2 years ago)
I apologize for the quality, it was taken with a phone. My make up was done by my friend Sacha. Go view her blog! (sachahenry24.blogspot.com) She's a make up artist in training and she's really good! 
I had hoped that I would've had more pictures to show you but unfortunately they have not yet been posted and I really wanted to do my post so that's that. 
Overall it was a good, funny evening spent with friends, although we didn't get to have our dancing segment   :( but C'est la vie right!
All the best for the Season everyone and remember Jesus is the reason for the Season, never forget that! 
Thanks for reading loves! 
Toni,
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment