(I got this photo from Google images)
I live in Jamaica and I have not seen the EOS Lip balms any where in my parish at all and I have not had the chance to check stores in the city. However, my cousin has heard me talk about getting this thing for ages now and she decided to get me one. So now I have my very own to use and enjoy. The scent I have is Raspberry Pomegranate. I love the packaging of these lip balms. It is so CUTE! The only disadvantage is that you cannot pop it into your pocket as you would a typical lip balm because of it's shape, but who cares?! Not me!
(This photo was also taken from Google. My camera isn't working at the moment)
I expected it to smell much better to be honest because on the reactions of people in YouTube videos that I have watched.It has the Raspberry Pomegranate smell but I also detect something that smells like sulphur which spoils the scent for me a little bit, but it's not enough to get me to stop using it, lol. I am still super excited to try this out and see if t is as good as most people say it is and to see if I will like it so much that I will get another one. So EOS Lip balm yay or nay? I don't know, I'll just have to wait and see. I hope it is a yay though :D
Enjoy your day! :)
Love,
Toni-Ann


No comments:
Post a Comment